Phone : Email :
We don’t believe in increasing rates during peak season.
Our pricing is always the same year-round!
STAYS AND RATES: Each Enchanted Mountain Retreats and Mountain Paws Cabin and Residential Home Rental, offers a daily and weekly rate with a two night minimum stay. You can review the property rental listings for the individual rates. Our pricing is set up depending on the property location, views, décor and amenities. All property rates include up to 4 people. Additional charges apply with 5 or more guests.
• Valentine’s Day
• Presidents Day
• Spring Break- April
• Memorial Day
• Labor Day
• New Years
June 1st through August 15th, October 1st through Nov 15th -When occupying a weekend
We want you to stay with Enchanted Mountain Retreats and Mountain Paws Cabin Rentals to Indulge Yourself in the Mountains and have a memorable vacation, so please contact us at Toll Free: (1) 877-307-3367 – Local: (1) 706-781-3892 or Email @ reservations@GeorgiaEMR.com to answer any question or provide clarification.
Failure to follow any procedures or directions in this agreement could result in additional charges.
1. AGENCY DISCLOSURE: Enchanted Mountain Retreats serves as the agent & representative of all owners of vacation properties in its rental program, and is acting at all times, in and for the best interests of the owners.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS 3:00 PM: At the cabin address provided to you in the accompanying e-mail. You will contact us by phone at the time of your arrival. Keys are NOT available until the property is ready for occupancy. No exceptions to this policy will be made. Agent will use reasonable efforts to have the premises ready for Guest occupancy at check-in time, but Agent cannot guarantee the exact time of occupancy.
3. CHECK-OUT TIME IS 10:00 AM: Check-out takes place by contacting Agent (s) by phone. Agent(s) need adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Please leave the keys in the lock box before departure. Unless prior arrangements are made in writing with Agent, Guests that do not vacate the rental property and return the keys by 10:00 AM will be assessed a fee equal to the rental rate for (1) night. Same applies in the event Guest returns to the premises without the consent of the Agent.
**__________ I have read and understand the above Check-In and Checkout Policy**.
4. RESERVATION REQUIREMENTS – 50% of the total rental fee must be paid by credit card and is required in advance to hold a reservation. Balance is due 30 days prior to check-in with cash, traveler’s checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express, using American Express credit card guest will be charge $2.00 extra. Balance will automatically be applied, 30 days prior to check-in, to the credit card on file unless otherwise notified. Upon receipt of final payment and signed rental agreement, directions and security codes of the cabin will be forwarded to Guest. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL/BUSINESS CHECKS AT CHECK-IN!
**__________ I have read and understand the above Guaranteed Reservation Policy**.
5. DAMAGE WAIVER – Guest is required to pay $45 or $50 (depending on the property) for a non-refundable Damage Deposit Waiver to cover any unintentional damage up to $200 or $400 (depending on the property and the DW charge). Damage in excess of these amounts, or damage that is deemed by Enchanted Mountain Retreats to not be of an unintentional nature, will be charged to guest’s credit card. This Damage Waiver does NOT cover intentional damage, theft, excessive cleaning, or any damage cost by pet to include but not limited to flea infestation, chewed furniture, scratch floors and doors. Also, this Damage Waiver does NOT cover guests’ damages in the property and its contents by negligence and/or carelessly acts resulting on damages and/or destruction of equipment, appliances or any property contents. Guest will be responsible for the cost of the repairs or replacement of the damaged items.
**__________ I have read and understand the above Damage Waiver Policy**.
6. CANCELLATION – A $100.00 administration fee is assessed for all cancellations. However, if Guest(s) cancels less than 30 days prior to their arrival date, the entire advance payment will be forfeited. No Cash Refunds Are Given! (For a refund of monies, cancellation must be in writing, sent certified mail and received 30 days prior to arrival date).
Enchanted Mountain Retreats
P.O. Box 298
Blairsville, GA 30514
FOR YOUR PROTECTION Trip/Travel insurance is recommended. This will protect you from situations that are out of anyone’s control. For a nominal fee, you can select the travel insurance option at reservation time or call our office to have it added to your reservation.
**__________ I have read and understand the above Cancellation Policy**.
7. RESERVATION CHANGE FEE: All reservations that need date and/or property changes are subject to a non-refundable $50.00 rescheduling fee per occurrence. You must make changes fourteen (14) days or more prior to your arrival date. Agent may review changes that are done 13 days or less and at the Agent(s) own discretion, Agent may approve a rescheduling.
8. NO SHOW POLICY: The total amount of the reservation will be charged along with a $50.00 administration fee.
9. RETURNED CHECKS: A $45.00 service charge will be incurred for any returned checks.
10. CUSTOMER SERVICE: We are committed to enhancing your adventure in the mountains. In the property you will find a Guest book containing appliance instructions, local events and outdoor activities. For your convenience, we are available around the clock. If you have any questions, we will be pleased to answer them on our concierge line 706-781-3892 or (1) 877-307-3367.
11. RETURNED ITEMS: We will be happy to send you those personal items you left behind in the property. All returned items that guest forget in the property will have a $25.00 charge plus the cost of the packaging and mailing postage.
12. CONFIRMATION: Confirmation of the reservation will be mailed, faxed, or emailed to Guest(s) upon receipt of the reservation advance payment. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children and accommodations. Any errors must be communicated within seven days of mailing. Pay close attention to the number of persons (Adults/Children) on the confirmation and lease! Occupancy is limited to REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY. All paid reservations are guaranteed.
13. ADDITIONAL GUESTS: Additional guests and visitors spending the night must be approved by Agent(s) in advance. Each child 4 years or older counts as one guest. For approval of additional guests, you will be charged $12.00 per night per guest. Violation of this clause will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all monies.
14. KEYS: All keys must be returned to lock box at time of Check-out. As these are privately owned properties, Guest(s) are responsible for lost-keys. The property must be re-keyed in the event that keys are lost, misplaced, or not returned. The Guest(s) will be responsible for cost of this procedure.
15. LOCKOUT POLICY: In the event a Guest(s) is locked out of a property, the Guest(s) can borrow a key from the Agent(s). An Agent will meet the Guest(s) at the property. A charge of $50 is payable for obtaining a key and must be paid at the time service is rendered.
16. SATELLITE/CABLE TELEVISION – All properties are privately owned and have different subscription packages for cable and/or satellite. Agent(s) does not guarantee any programs or event, Guest(s) are liable for ordering any pay per view event. Programming charge plus an additional $5.00 charge per program or event will be charged to the Guest (s) credit card.
17. PHONE CALLS: All properties are equipped with a telephone, Guests can dial 911 Emergency Services, local calls and Toll Free Number. Guests agree to make all long distance calls with a calling card. If Guest(s) charges long distance phone calls to Owner’s phone, Guest(s) will be liable for said charges plus a charge of $5.00 per call. Guests need to contact the office for assistance or Check-in / Check-out use the toll free number (1) 877-307-3367.
18. FIREPLACES: Wood Burning & Gas fireplaces are seasonal and are non-operational from May 15th thru September 25th! Guests are not to rearrange logs or attempt to burn paper or any other objects in gas log fireplaces. This is not only a safety hazard but will damage the gas logs. Evidence of this will result in a $250 charge to your credit card!
19. FIREWOOD: Rental Properties are provided with firewood for wood burning fireplaces only. Firewood is not provided for use in outdoor fire rings.
20. SMOKING – Smoking is not permitted inside. Outside smoking is permitted but please do not litter. Failure to obey this rule will result in an additional cleaning fee charged to the Guest(s) credit card.
21. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES – No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of twenty-one (21) is allowed. Should a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) be arrested for underage drinking at the rental unit property or should Agent(s) observe a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) under the age of 21 drinking alcoholic beverages, this rental agreement may be terminated and the Guests evicted at the discretion of the Agent(s). Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited. Kegs are not permitted on any property.
22. PETS (DOGS ONLY) – We welcome guests with well-behaved, housebroken, pest-free pets. Please let us know in advance that you plan to bring your pets. Please make sure your pets have current vaccinations, are on a flea control program and have had their nails maintained. Since there are ticks in this area, you may want to check with your veterinarian to see if any additional vaccinations may be needed. Should damage to the cabin, furnishings or flea infestation occur, the Guest agrees to be responsible for all charges. There is no leash law so plan accordingly. Unless your pet is in a fenced yard, please put them on a leash when outside. Please do not leave your pet unattended in the cabin unless they are crated. Screen porches are not to be used as fence areas for your pet, if the screens are damaged guest is going to be charge for any repairs costs.
Pets are not allowed in any hot tub. Guests agree to pay a cleaning fee of not less than $200 if their pet gets in the hot tub.
Please DO NOT give your pet a bath in any of the bathtubs. If we find evidence of this being done, you will be charged a $100 plumbing fee.
If your pet has an accident in the cabin, all cleanups will be performed by the Guests. Guests agree to clean up after their pets in the yard and surrounding areas and deposit the waste into plastic bags that will be deposited in the outside garbage cans. . There will be an additional cleaning charge if we find that you have not cleaned up after your pet. Please leave these areas as clean for the next pet as it was for yours.
Pets are NOT ALLOWED to get on the furniture, on the beds or under the covers. Please do not put comforters, blankets, pillows, etc. on the floor where they can pick up pet hair. Pet hair gets embedded in the material and you will be charged an additional cleaning fee if we find pet hair in the beds. A vacuum cleaner is provided in every cabin for those times when your pet is shedding. Please clean up after them if they are dropping a lot of hair.
We want your pet to have a great vacation too.
You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in some cabins or on the premises of some properties unless Agent(s) has expressly authorized such use. Some homes allow pets (DOGS ONLY). Pet limits vary by house. Our No Pet homes do not allow pets anywhere on or about the premises.
IMPORTANT: THE UNAUTHORIZED OCCUPANCY OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND LOSS OF ALL RENTS! Prior permission must be granted. Specific rules must be followed. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON FURNITURE OR BEDDING.
**__________ I have read and understand the above Pets Policy**.
23. HOMES ~ FURNISHINGS ~ EQUIPMENT ~ ETC. – All homes are privately owned property furnished and equipped by its OWNER. As such, Agent(s) cannot make any changes to the furnishings or equipment provided by the owner. If Guest(s) requires special appliances or equipment, please bring them with you. Decor, style, and color will vary. Furnishings are subject to change without notice. Under no circumstances are furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property to be taken out or transferred from one property to another. This will result in a charge against Guest(s) credit card. Moving of furniture is prohibited; any evidence of such will result in a charge against Guest(s) credit card. Loss of these items, as well as damage to the property or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to Guest(s). Certain areas in each rental property are locked for the OWNERS personal storage and are not included in this rental.
24. LINEN – A basic supply of linen is provided in each property. Bed linen and bath towels are not changed during your stay. The startup set of bath and hands soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are not replenished.
25. LISTINGS & PRICING – Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on Agent(s) website is current and accurate. The possibility of errors and omissions exists. We will be happy to confirm all data contained herein or answer any questions you may have prior to booking your reservation. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change without notice. Rates for weekly stays are shown on our website at www.georgiaemr.com and are based on a party of 4 and include one “FREE NIGHT”. Rates do not include tax and are subject to change. Most of our properties can be rented with a two-night minimum year round. Minimum night requirements may vary for holidays & special events.
26. DOUBLE BOOKINGS – Double bookings are rare. In the event that Guest(s) reservation for the rental property overlaps or matches the reservation of another tenant, Agent(s) reserves the right to relocate Guest(s) to a different rental property within the Agent’s rental program or that of another company. Every effort will be made to ensure that the replacement property is reasonably comparable to the original rental property booked. Agent(s) shall have the sole right to select such replacement rental property. Agent agrees to pay any additional charges due in excess of the rental amount for the rental property, and refund any amounts paid by Guest(s) in excess of the replacement property rental amount. Guest(s) will have the option to (1) accept the replacement property or (2) reject the replacement property and receive a refund of all rents and fees paid. Guest(s) agree that Guest(s) choice between these alternatives will be the sole remedy for any and all damages, liability, or inconvenience arising out of the double booking.
27. CLEANING REQUIREMENTS – Guest(s) are required to leave the property in the same general condition it was when Guest(s) arrived. Dishes should be cleaned and put away but beds do not need to be made. Agent(s) will dust, vacuum, sanitize, and clean all towels and linens upon your departure. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be charged to your credit card. Guest(s) is responsible for any damage, abuse, excessive cleanup requirements, or loss caused by any member of Guest(s) party to the property or its contents during Guest(s) occupancy. Inspectors walk through each property after check-out to ensure the property is left in good order. Agent(s) will make that final determination of the necessity of any charges to Guest(s). Maid service and other cleaning arrangements during your stay are available for an additional charge.
28. HOT TUB – Hot Tubs have been drained and cleaned prior to your arrival. There will be a $35.00 charge if Guest(s) requires an additional cleaning of the Hot Tub during the stay. Children under 10 years of age are not permitted in Hot Tubs. No drinking of alcoholic beverages is permitted in the Hot Tubs. No glassware and/or glass bottles are permitted in the Hot Tubs.
29. Dishes, Pots, Pans, Silverware, and Utensils must be washed; dried and put away (Do Not Leave In Dishwasher) and the stove/oven shall be left in a clean condition.
(b). Refrigerator should be left clean and free of food.
(c). Windows and doors must be left closed and locked with the air conditioner on 78 degrees or heat on 55 degrees depending on the outside temperature.
(d). All trash put in outside garbage cans when applicable.
(e). All litter, cigarette butts and pet waste must be picked up from the yard, front and back, and placed in the outside garbage cans tied securely in trash bags.
(f). All grill knobs and gas cylinders must be close to avoid gas waist and hazard; fail to comply will result in $30 charge to your account
(g). Please turn off all lights, TV’s, ceiling fans and other appliances.
(h). Guest shall call the office to confirm arrival and departure to the property; for after-hours arrivals and departures guest will leave a message at (1) 877-307-3367.
30. REPAIRS ~ SERVICE CALLS~ REFUNDS – Agent(s) cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, Hot Tubs, TVs, Satellite Receivers, VCRs, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently or move Guest(s) to a different property if possible. Should a repair person make a call to a unit and find that the equipment is in working order and the problem was due to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be the Guest(s) responsibility. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipment. All maintenance requests must be reported to the office between 9 AM and 5 PM (PLEASE do not put off notifying us immediately as it could hinder us getting the repair done quickly!). Guest(s) understands and agrees that Agent(s) may enter the rental property at any time for the purpose of making needed repairs. Please keep in mind that the property has been reserved and held for you and that others may have been turned away. Construction of new accommodations and attractions does occur in resort areas. Refunds or rate adjustments are not made for any inconvenience due to construction, road repair, etc.
Please DO NOT ask for refunds. ~ No refunds for early departures (fewer days than reserved) ~ No refunds will be given for delayed arrival ~ No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved with less than 7 days notice ~ No refunds or reschedules due to inclement weather.
31. TERMINATION BY OWNER/SUBSTITUTIONS – Agent(s) strives to comply with all reservation requests for specific vacation properties. However, due to ownership changes, properties being removed from rental use, mechanical problems, or other unforeseen circumstances, Agent(s) cannot guarantee a specific rental property. Agent(s) reserves the right to change assignments without notice or liability should the unit or property become unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available, Guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund of their reservation deposit.
32. VACATION HOME UNDER CONSTRUCTION – If Guest(s) has selected a property, which is under construction, and the property is not completed prior to Guest(s) arrival date, Agent(s) will use reasonable efforts to arrange for comparable accommodations at similar rents. If comparable accommodations at similar rents are not available, neither Agent(s) nor Owner will be liable to Guest(s) beyond the obligation to refund to Guest(s) all payments made.
33. ACTS OF GOD/CONSTRUCTION NOISE – Neither Owner nor Agent(s) shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather and construction noise from nearby sites. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
34. HOUSE PARTIES – ARE NOT ALLOWED! Rental Guest understands that Agent(s) will accept families and responsible adults over the age of 25 ONLY. Guest(s) agree that more than the number of people stated on the lease shall not occupy the premises. If the unit is occupied by more than the number of people stated, it will result in loss of total rent, and/or additional charge to credit card. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors. The use of firearms and/or fireworks is strictly prohibited. Guest(s) certify that they have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property which will result in loss of total rental and with no refund.
35. RIGHT OF ENTRY – Guest(s) agree that the Agent(s) reserves the right to enter the rental property anytime to investigate disturbances, check for damage, make repairs, alterations or improvements.
36. EXPEDITED EVICTION – A material breach of this Agreement by Guest(s), which, in the sole determination of the Agent, results in damage to the premises, personal injury to Guest(s) or others, disturbance of the peace or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of Guest(s) tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained herein will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION and forfeiture of rent. If the tenancy created hereunder is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Cabins Act will apply. Guest(s) may be evicted under such procedures if Guest(s): (i) hold over in possession after Guest(s) tenancy has expired; (ii) commit a material breach of any provision of this Agreement that according to its terms would result in the termination of Guest(s) tenancy; (iii) fail to pay rent as required by this Agreement, or (iv) have obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation. Any reservation made under false pretenses will result in forfeiture of advance payments and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
37. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS – Guest(s) agree to indemnify and save harmless the Owner and Agent(s) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The terms “Agent(s)” and “Owner” as used in this Agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Guest(s),” “You,” and “Your” as used in this Agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) occupancy (without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be upon the rental property), where the context requires or permits.
38. DISPUTES – This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, and shall be treated as though it were executed in the County of Union, State of Georgia. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Union County Superior Court, Georgia. Guest(s) specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
39. ENCHANTED MOUNTAIN RETREATS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE – All rental properties are leased without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
40. VIOLATING AGREEMENT- If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement; Agent(s) may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the premises immediately and forfeit all rents.
41. CREDIT CARD – I am providing my credit card number as a guarantee. I agree to pay all rent and/or any outstanding long distance phone charges, accept all terms of the lease agreement and accept all liability for any damage beyond normal wear and tear during the term of my lease with Enchanted Mountain Retreats. If I fail to do so I understand that these costs will be charged to my credit card and all credit card sales are final.
Name on the Credit or Debit Card: _____________________________
Credit or Debit Card Number: _________________________________
Expiration Date: _____________________ Security Code: _________
I hereby agree to the terms and conditions of this lease.
Signature: ________________________________________ Date: ___/___/___
Please sign the 4 pages that require your approval and Fax them back to (706) 745-7840 or E-mail at email@example.com along with a copy of your Driver License.